Saturday, April 10, 2010

And then that song comes on...


There's so much busywork/fun stuff to do in the next few weeks. Some good shows coming up include The Hold Steady, Untied States, Against Me!, Aloha, the list goes on...

I need to post as a reminder to myself to complete the following mundane activities.

To Do List:
-State & Local Taxes
-Put away all of the comic books my parents brought over from the house
-Laundry
-Tidy up the living quarters
-Make the necessary phone calls--come Monday and next Monday
-Fix the damn iPod so I can record the new stuff
-Go guitar shopping

I'm currently recovering from an annoying ailment. The medication that I've been prescribed is giving me terrible chest pains as a side effect; work has been unbearable because of it. Yet, the pennies I come across all face heads up. It appears that I've already pretty much made a full comeback, yet I have to finish out this 'scrip. Celebrations will begin Monday night where I believe I'll be heading down to the Hop House for healthy doses of karaoke and booze.

Trying to make do on a Saturday night. Headed down to Tramp's later on. The bartender has been kind enough to put on a pot of coffee for me whilst I return to full health.

On the bus this afternoon, I was mulling over the events of the past few days. A few sparing leaves are beginning to turn over--it always seems like I get to feeling a certain way, and then that certain song comes on...

While I had the iPod on shuffle, a couple of really good songs came on however...

Outside the City - Young Galaxy
I Don't Think So - Dinosaur Jr
Power of Your Tenderness - Teenage Fanclub & Jad Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment