Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Free Comic Book Day!


Extra, extra, read all about it!

For all of you hungry back-issue collectors out there, make your way to the local comic book shop today for Free Comic Book Day!

I certainly would if I could free up my day.

I used to be an avid collector for a teenager. I've got a few gems hiding in those egg crates of mine, as long as they were rightfully returned to me by mother. I haven't checked for it yet, but I hope she didn't horde my copy of Daredevil #168 (Elektra's first appearance/writing debut of Frank Miller on Daredevil).

Have fun at the 'stands!

Superman - R.E.M.
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Spiderman '79 - Veruca Salt
In The Garage - Weezer
Jimmy Olsen's Blues - Spin Doctors
That's Really Super, Supergirl - XTC
Ode To A Superhero - "Weird Al" Yankovic

No comments:

Post a Comment