Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weddin'


I'm less stressed now, sucka.

All the preparations paid in full. All of the procrastination in doing so didn't cost me. I had what I needed, and when the time came, I delivered.

Last Saturday was the wedding of my friends Jessica and Chris. 'This guy' provided music entertainment. I'll admit, once I worked out the rookie jitters, assuming the role of DJ Mikey V was hella fun. I learned a lot from the whole experience; how to make old people dance, how to shoot down requests to hear Soulja Boy, how to hold my liquor on the job, etc.

Chris, the groom, paid for a one-hour extension on the bar... and we all thanked him for it. This party was not meant to end around ten o'clock.

Congrats to my friends who got themselves 'all married up'. All my best goes out to Chris and Jess.

One More Time - Daft Punk
Curs in the Weeds - Horse Feathers
January Wedding - The Avett Brothers
Sway (acoustic) - Bic Runga

No comments:

Post a Comment