Wednesday, February 10, 2010

'Copy Voice Memos to Desktop' my ass!!

I recorded some things today, which are seemingly gone (thanks to my iPod). It seems I'm unable to recover either of the two tracks I laid down--one of which I kind of liked. I'll have to try that one again sometime soon. For the rest of the day, I'm just not 'in it'. I, currently, have seven tabs of Firefox pages open pertaining to iPod troubleshooting. I'm tired of reading about resets and disk mode and whatnots. The iPod has upwards of a gazillion problems, so it seems. I bet the goddamn hard drive needs replaced on this fakakta piece of shit. A trip down to the Apple Store seems to be in my future. How difficult it'll be to refrain from telling the clerk how terrible their product is, and how we all (figuratively, almost all) bought one, and how they win this time!

I suppose it's still snowing outside, but it's too late to leave the house to do anything productive. My check will still be waiting for me at work tomorrow, my hair length will just have to be what it is today. I stocked up on cigarettes the other day, so next stop is the bar. It's free pool night and they have Smithwick's on tap. Good enough for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment