Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Curry is asleep on my bed.


There are some six inches or so of snow coming our way out here in Western Pennsylvania. I'm off from work tomorrow, so I think that I'll spend the day recording some new stuff and probably heading to the bar later on to shoot some pool.

I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with some of these instrumental pieces that I've been gathering. If I can get them down a little cleaner, I may be able to work with them. I'll throw them up periodically. Right now, I'm running through a few short-term goals for the next 24 hours--being that I'll probably consider myself 'snowed-in'. I'm gonna stay up for awhile (drinking canned beer) and work some ideas around. I'm aiming to wake up by 9am.

I hope the buses are running tomorrow, it would give me some motivation to leave the house if I want to. A few errands aside, I'll have plenty of time to devote to the guitar, and maybe, Bukowski. I finished 'Factotum' a couple of weeks back, and I'm in the middle of 'Women'.

I think everybody went to bed early. And, I'm pretty sure that the kitty is all 'played-out'.

I put one of the acoustic ditties up, check it out. I have some work (play) to get done for now. Until then...

Gathering Branches

No comments:

Post a Comment