Friday, February 26, 2010

P L A Y List - (one)


The snow dumping continues here in the 'Burgh. No worries. I will be off to see Horse or Cycle opening up for dream-popsters, Action Camp, at Howler's tonight (we may have a little more up on that show in posts to come). I was considering staying in, seeing that my co-worker Joe let me borrow his Netflix arrival, The Brown Bunny. I had the pleasure? Yeah, I had the pleasure of seeing that one in a small theater downtown during its limited 2004 US release. I've been fondly recalling the silence of the room during a particularly gripping scene, ahem! Anyway, my viewing companion and good friend, Sarah,
strode out of there feeling slightly changed. I remember us both not wanting to admit that we actually liked Vincent Gallo's newest offering. Ah, awkwardness. Ah, memories.

Still lots of big things to come, here at psov. We've got the facebook fan page up and running, and our first 'Follower' (every blog must have its first po
st, hence, every blog must announce its follower). Thanks, Karen!!

And, finally, thanks to Andrew Duncan over at ZapTown for worlds of support!!

* * *

There's a ton of new music in the banks. I figured it was time to serve up some of the goodies, new and old, that's been splashing the walls.



A little P L A Y List for you...

01' Speed (Rush Ah) - ArpLine
02' Doubt/Hope - Wildbirds & Peacedrums
03' Please Don't Put Me on a Slow Boat to Trowbridge - Hugh Cornwell
04' January Wedding - The Avett Brothers
05' Silver Trembling Hands - The Flaming Lips
06' Last Flowers - Radiohead
07' Kingfisher - Joanna Newsom
08' Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey - Radar Bros.
09' Cold Milk, Big Bombs - Alan Charing
10' Quiet Little Voices - We Were Promised Jetpacks
11' I've Smoked Too Much - Lawrence Arabia
12' Everyday - Vetiver

Check out Horse or Cycle at MySpace!

No comments:

Post a Comment